|غسل کا مسنون طریقہ|
مسئلہ: اگر غسل کے بعد معلوم ہو کہ فلاں جگہ سوکھی رہ گئی ہے تو خاص اس جگہ کو دھو لے ‘ پھر سے پورا غسل دہرانے کی ضرورت نہیں۔
|The Masnoon Method of Bath|
When a person proposes to perform Ghusl (have a ritual bath), he must first perform istanja that is remove impurities. Where he has an impurity over him, he must wash it. Then he must perform ablution. If the place is soft, the feet must be left unwashed for the while. They must be washed after the bath as a last thing. When rinsing the mouth, plenty of water must be taken and if, he is not fasting, he must gargle too. The nostrils must be cleaned thoroughly snuffing water as previously described.
After ablution, let him take a little water and rub over the entire body. Then pour water thrice first over the head, then the right and left shoulders. The entire body must be covered with water because even if a portion equal to hair breadth is left un moistened, the bath is invalid.
Ruling: If a person realizes after he has taken his bath that he has left out a portion of his body from washing, he need not wash the entire body again but merely pour water over the dry portion.
The Fard in Bath:
There are three Fard in Bath.
1. Rinse the mouth once taking plenty of water so that the mouth is full up to the throat.
2. Snuff water into the nose once up to the soft portion.
3. Pour water over the entire body once.
The Sunnah in Bath:
There are four Sunnah in Bath.
1. Form the intention of bath.
2. Remove the obvious impurity first and perform istanja.
3. Perform ablution.
4. Rub the body.
5. Pour water over the entire body three times. This includes rinsing the mouth and snuffing three times.
The Makruhat of Bath:
1. Waste Water
2. Take too little water so that a proper bath is not had.
3. Talk with anyone while one is naked (or, face the Qiblah or turn one’s back to it).